Buying and selling a home is always a monumental undertaking, that’s why selecting a knowledgeable REALTOR is such an essential part of the process. Andrea will seamlessly manage the whole process from start to finish and help you achieve your goals in negotiating the best deal possible. Her professionalism and industry knowledge combined with her uncompromising commitment to customer service will ensure the process flows as smoothly as possible.Professional Membership
- Full-Time, Full-Service Realtor® – holds Broker’s License
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Wisconsin REALTORS® Association
- Member of the REALTORS® Association of Southwest Wisconsin
- Relocation Specialist
- Holds Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation
- Holds Graduate Realtor® Institute (GRI) Designation
- Holds Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Designation
Andrea is a Volunteer Board Member of the Upland Hills Health Foundation and is active with numerous civic and charitable organizations serving the Dodgeville, Mineral Point, and Mount Horeb Communities.
On a personal note, Andrea and her husband Keric have three daughters and her hobbies include spending time with family, traveling, fishing (fly and bait), running and skiing.I have earned a HomeLight Achievement for 2019! Real Estate agents earn this award when they rank in the top 5% of agents in their area based on historical real estate transaction data. Each year, HomeLight awards agents at both the local and national levels for excellence in 3 distinct categories. As winners of HomeLight Achievements, we're proud to represent some of the top-performing agents working in America today.
If you are considering buying or selling property, contact Andrea today: Andrea R. Potterton, Realtor® Potterton Rule, Inc. Dodgeville, Mineral Point & Mount Horeb, WI Office:608.935.2396 Cell:608.341.8045 Fax: 608-935-9714